The Frankston Photographic Club run a number of activities and events.
Find out a bit more
- We meet
- Every Wednesday night at the
- Ebdale Community Hub & Learning Centre, (Milpara Room)
- Turn up at 7:00pm for a friendly chat and a cuppa before an informative presentation on all things photography.
- Have a look at the Meeting Program Calendar to see what’s coming up.
- If you want to visit the Frankston Photographic Club, see a map of How to Find Us
- The Daytime Group meet at the Frankston Library on Wednesday mornings for an informal chat about images and outings and learning’s.
- We discuss the images we have taken and techniques for better images and go on excursions and outings.
- Plan >> Take >> Edit >> Print >> Submit >> Tell
- The Weekend Workflow Workshops are a social gathering to meet fellow cub photographers and develop camera craft and image preparation to submit into competitions (club, nation and international). Of course we would then like you to Tell people what you have learnt and experienced.
- We organise interesting excursions, outings and activities to proactive your camera craft. If you want to organise your own outings or excursions, get inspired by:
We look forward to seeing you.