The Frankston Photographic Club run a number of activities and events.
Find out a bit more
- We meet every Wednesday night at the Brother of St Lawrence (Nave Room).
- Turn up at 7:00pm for a friendly chat and a cuppa before an informative presentation on all things photograhy.
- The Daytime Group meet at the Frankston Library on Wednesday mornings for an informal chat about images and outings and learnings.
- We discuss the images we have taken and techniques for better images and go on excursions and outings.
- Take >> Edit >> Print >> Submit >> Tell
- The aim of the Weekend Workflow Workshops are to develop image and camera craft techniques to help you Take an Image, Edit an image using complimentary software skills, make an image ready for Printing so they can be Submitted into a competition. Then we want you Tell people what you have learnt.
- We organise interesting excursions, outings and activities to proactice your camera craft.
If you want to organise your own outings or excursions, see some ideas for photoshoots
If you want to visit, see a map of How to Find Us
We look forward to seeing you.